Kemah Tinggi’s four bedroom suites are paired in two pavilions to sleep up to 12 with white canopied beds, floor-to-ceiling windows, fan-cooled terraces, and ensuites which embrace the indoor-outdoor concept which makes the most of tropical living. A third pavilion overlooks the swimming pool and offers a spectacular open-sided living/dining area - from which the villa takes its name (“Tall Pavilion”) - which includes spacious seating with separate dining terrace, an air-conditioned TV room, guest toilet and the staff service areas.
- Dramatic double-height, open-sided and fan-cooled seating area which comfortably accommodates 12 guests. Open views across swimming pool and lawns to ricefields.
- Adjacent Dining area seating 10-12. Can be semi-enclosed via sliding glass doors.
- Guest Toilet and self-service Bar Area to rear plus covered walkway to Staff areas.
- Open-sided Staircase (can be gated) to air-conditioned TV room.
- TV room: 65” TV, L-shaped sofa, armchair & coffee table. Sun terrace with daybed, table & chairs. views over pool & rice fields to the sea and daybed, table & chairs.
- Front ground floor suite with open views of lawns and rice fields towards sea.
- Antique kingsize bed, desk, armchair and walk-through dressing area. Can accommodate an extra bed or baby cot.
- Indoor-outdoor ensuite with large bathtub, two showers and twin vanities.
- Private terrace with daybed, armchair, table & chairs for two.
- Ground floor bedroom adjacent to Sawah (via external walkway) with views of pool and living pavilion.
- Four-poster kingsize bed, armchair and walk-through dressing area. Can accommodate up to two extra single beds / extra bed & baby cot.
- Indoor-outdoor ensuite with outdoor shower, oversized bathtub & twin vanities.
- Private deck with daybed, armchair and ceiling fan.
- Rear ground floor bedroom with views of pool and garden.
- Four-poster kingsize bed, large desk, armchair and separate walk-through dressing room (which can accommodate baby cot). Bedroom can accommodate extra single bed/baby cot.
- Indoor-outdoor ensuite with oversize bathtub, two showers & twin vanities.
- Private walled garden with daybed, table & chairs.
- Rear upper bedroom (above Desa connected by external stairs which can be gated) with views across the garden to front and village rooftops to side.
- Kingsize bed which can be arranged as a twin, plus a daybed which can be arranged as a further single bed if required.
- Air-conditioned ensuite with dressing area and twin vanities. Outdoor shower on screened roof terrace.
- Two private verandahs with armchairs, table & chairs.
Bedrooms can be both air conditioned and fan-cooled; Bathrobes, slippers and sarongs; Bose sound systems; Hair dryers & plug adaptors; Safety Deposit boxes; Organic bathroom amenities.
Garden and Pool
- Beautifully kept grounds with wide lawns studded by palm and frangipani trees. Designed for children to be able to play freely with few steps and no ponds.
- 14m infinity pool with wading platform and cocktail ledges. Can be enclosed by a teak gated fence if required.
- Large grassy private field adjacent to the rice fields with football goals, two fan-cooled bale pavilions and lawn games.
- Open views of rice fields to the surf and volcanoes on the skyline.
- Located to the rear of the Living Pavilion via a covered walkway.
- Kitchen, laundry and staff-room facilities (which can accommodate a local nanny on request and at additional cost).